Make product sales flow with EMC solutions
Electromagnetic disturbances produced by equipment or systems pose a threat to human health and the environment. This has led to mandatory Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) testing in many countries. So you need to be confident that all your radio and telecoms products are safe for market.
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of EMC testing, TÜV SÜD can assist with all your compliance requirements. Supported by an extensive pool of EMC engineers, we provide testing capabilities for all regions. From North America and Europe to Asia and Australia.
Right from the design stage, we help you resolve any product issues and meet any standard or law. Specific requests from your customers can be dealt with, no problem.
Our advanced EMC test facilities and dedicated staff are at your disposal. By operating regular 7 days per week shift working, we ensure extended test capacity and responsiveness. Bringing you access to industry-leading reports in industry-leading turnaround times.
Our worldwide immunity test areas and open-area test sites support many different testing services. Conducted emissions and immunity testing from 10Hz to 400 MHz. Radiated emissions and immunity testing from 10Hz to 40GHz. Power supply conditioning, plus transient and lightning simulation testing.
Our EMC technical expertise is endorsed by the accreditations we hold. Accreditations that allow us to offer testing services at our permanent premises or, in many cases, off-site.
TÜV SÜD can help you gain approvals for your EMC products in most markets around the world. Not forgetting the requirements of many different industries.
In the worldwide marketplace, our connections will enhance your connections.
EMC accreditations that inspire confidence
- Antenna immunity to RF voltage (S2b)
- Antenna input immunity (S1)
- Antenna screening effectiveness (S4)
- Conducted disturbances immunity
- Conducted emissions (continuous and discontinuous interference)
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity
- Electrical disturbances from conduction and coupling immunity for vehicles
- Electrical fast transient / burst immunity
- Harmonic current emission
- Harmonics and interharmonics immunity
- Immunity from radiated fields (S3)
- Immunity to induced voltages (S2a)
- On-site EMC testing
- Power frequency magnetic field / oscillatory waves immunity
- Power interference
- Power supply conditioning
- Radiated emissions and EMF
- Radiated field immunity
- Voltage fluctuation / flicker
- Voltage surge immunity
- Voltage dips / interruptions immunity
EMC Accreditations - United Kingdom
- VCA (Vehicles)
- CESG (Defence)
- CAA (Civil Aviation)
EMC Accreditations - North America
- FCC (USA)
- A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation)
- NVLAP (National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program)
- AEMCLRP (Automotive EMC Laboratory Recognition Program)
- IC (Canada)
EMC Accreditations - Other Markets
- VCCI (Japan)
- AZ/NZ (Australia / New Zealand)
- CB scheme (Global)