Solutions that add value to your organisation
Component and equipment manufacturers and suppliers face a common challenge. To launch a product or access new markets, you need to comply with all the appropriate standards and directives.
By partnering with TÜV SÜD, you can be sure you are working with an expert in the field of quality and safety, well-versed in compliance requirements and updates. We test, inspect and certify to national and international standards.
Consistently safe, high-quality, first-class components can have a dramatic impact on your bottom line. The equation is simple. Lower supply chain costs plus reduced reworking equate to a faster route to profitability.
Our services at a glance
TÜV SÜD consultants will assist you in meeting your company set objectives or guide you toward achieving your chosen certification
TÜV SÜD conducts machinery testing, mostly based on the development documentation, on-site assessments (audits, inspections), resulting in a Technical Report
Certification and Inspection
As independent third party certifiers, we can provide you with a basis for protection from product liability issues, while ensuring confidence in your products through certified endorsements.
We provide certified quality management, technical skills, and management techniques training programmes including:
Safety training courses
- EN standards - Mechanical
- EN standards - Electrical
- CE marking
- PUWER 98
- Control integrity training
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- Machinery safety
- Quality control (Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma)
- Internal auditor training and lead auditor training
- Quality awareness
- Lab set-up training e.g. ISO 17025
- Testing and inspection for staff
- New standards and legislation
- Lean management; time management; communication skills and behavioral programmes
- Consumer programmes
- Customised training unique to your needs